Thursday 13 May 2010

Ready, Steady...Grow!

We're very happy to welcome Sid and Eric (aka local actors/singers/entertainers Gary Bridgens and Phill Gregg) to the Share a Smile blog today!
Sid and Eric are gardeners who feature in a new show for local schools called 'Ready, Steady...Grow'.
The performance promotes the importance of healthy eating, activity and exercise.
Click here to find out more.
The pair were happy to share their smiling faces for a photo - they also told us what makes them smile...

"...After a hard days work pulling spuds up I like nothing more than to have a dance up town. Yep, a good boogie makes me smile and is great exercise..." - Sid

"...I love living and working in Barrow and I especially love growing fresh fruit and veg with my mate Sid. When we pull in a new crop it makes me smile..." - Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment